mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP_Scraplift_Isa-Marks_web

Tags:
2017-11_November-TLP_Scraplift_Isa-Marks_web
mcurtt, Nov 11, 2017
Description:
Credits: Paula Kesselring - A Xmas Gift. Lynne Marie - Seasons Greetings, Merry and Bright. Sabrina’s Creations - Stick with Me. Studio Basic - All Wrapped Up Collab with Little Butterfly Wings. Mommyish - Holiday Cheer. Lynn Grieveson - December Nights. Dawn Inskip - Christmas Memories, Blog Freebie April 2017, Wonder, Fall Memoiries. Kristin Aagard - Winter Woodland, Xmas. One Little Bird - Chestnut Lane. Etc by Danyale - Kraft Santa, Winter Tradition, Document Your December Gift. Sahlin Studio - Oh What Fun. Allison Pennington - Treasured. Just Jaimee - 2016 Storyteller 12 Days of Christmas. Pink Reptile Designs - It’s Cold Outside.
    • jenn mccabe
      love love that curve with the cute edging! i gotta lift that idea! and the clustering/layering is really amazing marilyn! i just love this!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      y dear Marilyn..... I could never object of you sharing another page!!!!! and even more so a page like this!!!!! gorgeous, absolutely amazingly gorgeous as you always do, you always give the pages your own feel and signature, gotta love the guy too!!! funny you say 73 , because I always feel you are younger than me.... I think I was 15 in 73...you didn't get married so young? anyway, the page is amazing, and what a fun, wonderful way to make a record of it!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @MrsPeel I turned 20 in 1973. :-) Was married 2 months before l turned 21. Thanks for the always kind words.
    • bcnatty
      Oh my goodness...this is awesome!! So many kits mixed together perfectly! Your layers and shadows are awesome!! Thanks so much for playing along!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scraplift Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).