mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP-Template_web

2017-11_November-TLP-Template_web
mcurtt, Nov 12, 2017
Description:
Credits: Scrapping with Liz - November Challenge Template. Paula Kesselring - M3 Jan 2017, M3 Oct 2017. Lynne Marie - Hoot, Resolute, M3 Jan 2017, M3 Oct 2017. Little Butterfly Wings - M3 Dec 2016, M3 Oct 2017. Amy Wolff - DSD 2015. Rebecca McMeen - Watercolor Tape. Dawn Inskip - Wrecked, M3 Feb 2017, M3 Mar 2017. Pink Reptile Designs - Puppy Love.
wvsandy likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Just fabulous, Marilyn. It would make a wonderful cover for a book of stories or art journaling.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      So fabulous! I love those pink numbers down the one side! I might need to figure out where you found those and make that a stencil for my own art journal. Love the ladies you've added on here too! You make it look so easy to make a gorgeous page!
    • mcurtt
      @Karen It was from one of the M3 kits that I hopefully listed above. I'm at work right now, but if I remember, I'll get you more specifics. It was black, I believe, I blended it into the background.
    • Karen
      I can't seem to figure out which of the kits you have listed has those awesome numbers in it... do you happen to remember where they came from? Is it part of that background paper or something you added separately?
    • mcurtt
      @Karen. I'll get back to you when I get home. It definitely was a png file, not a background.
    • mcurtt
      Karen likes this.
    • Karen
      Yay! Thank you! I even flipped through those previews and missed it! Thank you for taking the time to look! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 12, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    249.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).