mcurtt

2017-11_November-TLP-Style_web

2017-11_November-TLP-Style_web
mcurtt, Nov 9, 2017
Description:
Credits: Allison Pennington - 31. Rebecca McMeen - Kaleidoscope. Dawn Inskip - Flipbook Fundamentals, The Old Curiosity Shop. Etc by Danyale - Stripped Clusters. Kristen Aagard - Treasured.
    • flowersgal
      Love this -- the soft colors, the amazing clustering and the vintage photo with the clock face overlapping the edge. So special.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      What a treasure this photo is! Love the soft lace-like background and your amazing layering of paint and brushwork. Wonderful page!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • cfile
      awww.. great photo Marilyn! You used a 1963 b/w photo of you and your brother too.. perfect! Love the angled page and love the artsy paint.. love this!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @christa I posed this early, before I left for work. I had no time to check the gallery, but you made me look. I can't believe the coincidence for the 1963 photo. What fun is this! I don't think we could have planned it if we tried. :-)
      cfile likes this.
    • cfile
      @mcurtt ha ha.. you got that right!! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • janedee
      Such a great photo and I love all the layered paint.
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Nov 9, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).