mcurtt

2017-10_October-TLP_Template_web

2017-10_October-TLP_Template_web
mcurtt, Oct 26, 2017
Description:
Credits: Just Jaimee - October Challenge Template. Pink Reptile Designs - Treasured. Sabrina’s Creations - Treasured. Lynne Marie - Ecology, Zest. Sabrina Dupre - Treasured. Valorie Wibbens - Drama Queen Treasured. Kate Hadfield - Art Joodles Autumn. Sahlin Studio - Treasured, You Make Me Smile. Sara Gleason - Treasured.
MrsPeel and jenn mccabe like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      Love how you used the template! The combination of stacked papers is awesome! Love the "smile" word bit with that photo!! It made me smile!! This is so cool!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      lol, that is a great a shot! he does look like he is smiling! i love the fun colors and the pop of red. really fun design and mix of patterns!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      mcurtt likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love how you've used the pops of red here. I can't believe you were able to capture the snake's face like this! I wouldn't dare haha
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen Thank you! And "ew" as well, but I was so fascinated by the little guy's red tongue darting in and out that I couldn't resist. It didn't dawn on me that he could dart out and bite me. All for the love of the photo. :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      wOw and more wOws!!!!!!!! once again, no matter which style you go for. LOVE the theme, no matter how "ew" it could seem LOL and love the contrast the Kate leaves branch gives, amazing mixture and, of course, as usual with you, the credits list makes my heart sing!!!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Template Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Oct 26, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).