mcurtt

2017-06_June-TLP_Double_web

2017-06_June-TLP_Double_web
mcurtt, Jun 5, 2017
Description:
Credits: Amber LaBau - My Tribe. Bella Gypsy - Moving Forward, He, Chilly Weather Stars, Lucky in Love. Etc by Danyale - Full o Blarney, Love out Loud. Sahlin Studio - Americana, Mad for Plaid. Allison Pennington - Cliff Notes - Lovey Dovey, Wink, Long December. Quirky Hearts - M3 Oct 2015. Amy Wolff - Urban Fusion, Willamahoo, Jan 2016 Wolff Pack, Happy Hipster. Little Butterfly Wings - Our Legacy. Dawn Inskip - Christmas Memories, Midnight, Bear Mail. Paula Kesselring - Music, Blue Moon, Blue Mixed Media. Just Jaimee - Get it Started. Pink Reptile Designs - The Sparkly Season.
KittyY, bbymks5, meterr and 1 other person like this.
    • gracielou
      so cool. love those photos.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wonderful vintage photos. So cute that they hid behind the tree for their photo! Love the red and blue with the black and white photos!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • aballen
      I love the pictures of them peeking from behind the tree!! Amazing spread!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • meterr
      THIS is awesome!! I love the topic, the heritage photos with the red, white and blue, and the whole set up!!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • bbymks5
      I love these pages!! I love vintage photos and wish we could go back and start dressing like they did...the men always looked so handsome!! It doesn't get any better than this with the Americana theme.

I'm sharing these on your pages on the froggy favorites!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @bbymks5 Thanks SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      bbymks5 likes this.
    • flowersgal
      What wonderful photos and you did a great job of allowing them to remain the stars while adding touches of color to add interest.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • KittyY
      holy smokes! Comp is great - and these photos are amazing
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jun 5, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    246.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    518px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).