lisar

2017 06 19 Benjamin's Oatmeal 250kb

2017 06 19 Benjamin's Oatmeal 250kb
lisar, Jun 21, 2017
Description:
i know, i know, another grandBen page (i just can't help it ... i'm making a book for the parents of his first year)

here is the journaling:
Benjamin’s first food is oatmeal and he just can’t get enough! He chomps down on the spoon and eats like a pro. When it was all gone, he looked at Grammy as if to say “Is that it?”

graphics are all Kristin Aagard:
Feed the Baby
https://the-lilypad.com/store/digital-scrapbooking-kit-feed-the-baby.html

Sunny Side Up
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Digital-Scrapbook-Kit-Sunny-Side-Up.html

fonts are Wee Bairn & Tangie Baxter's AJF Oysters

TFL!!
KristinAagard, MrsPeel and Dalis like this.
    • gracielou
      So adorable!! Great clustering of elements and those photos are just so cute!!
      lisar likes this.
    • Dalis
      He is adorable! Oatmeal is delicious, I totally understand his thinking. I love the messy page for a messy eater.
      lisar likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      hey, bring the pages on!!! there is nothing more heart warming than the children's first years, I actually started scrapping to make the year books for my daughter, I got to scrap from birth to 8 in 7 books (all paper photos I took pictures of with a DSLR and put into the computer) and this place is more than anything about sharing our stories, our scrapping and what makes you happy makes us happy!!!! I will come with more time to stop in some more pages, but as I don't think I had stopped in your gallery before, welcome to The Pad!!! am sure you have seen by now the community is great, let us know if anything we can help you with!! I'm rushing now but will be back soon with time!!![​IMG]
      lisar likes this.
    • KristinAagard
      Super cute photos! I love his expressions. Wonderful use of the orange splat and the cereal cluster! <3
      lisar likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kristin Aagard
    Uploaded By:
    lisar
    Date:
    Jun 21, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    244.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    1200px
    Height:
    1200px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).