MrsPeel

2016SugarFactor {the dreadful}

2016SugarFactor {the dreadful}
MrsPeel, Nov 19, 2016
Description:
Made for this month (November) Template Challenge with the awesome NEW RELEASE from Valorie Wibbens: Whatever Sprinkles Your Doughnuts which is on sale 20% OFF all weekend!

The awesome template from Sara Gleason you can get for free to participate in the challenge HERE
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/november-template-challenge.45373/
TFL!!!!
KarenB and jjpederson125 like this.
    • EllenT
      Love this Cynthia!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thanks my lovely!!!!! is Sara's template....I can't get something so nice if left to my own devices LOL <3
    • KellyM
      I am in love with this layout! @MrsPeel !!!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub @KellyM kudos to Sara's creativity for the template!!!!
    • janedee
      Love the template but I also love the great mix of fun elements too.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Amson
      Just gorgeous Cynthia. I am really trying to cut out any added sugar here as it really causes pain for me but it is so hard! Thanks for the reminder.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I was diagnosed with early onset or being pre diabetic in 2012, but because I can't do the glucose curve (the blood test to determine if it is diabetes- I can't drink the thing !) and started cutting down and went super well.... it was just a matter of modifying certain habits, but I was a but more active than now, plus my mind & heart weren't as battered and broken as they are now...so right now, if you add the fact of financial hardship (which means you eat the cheapest: potatoes, rice, bread, pizza, pasta- all high contents of sugars in one form or another) so my sugar levels were so high they have to give me tablets a few months ago..... but right now, I find it almost impossible not to eat, or eat properly.... wont go in about my state of mind as it is a bit depressing, but I keep praying, and I know He hears my prayers so I trust...and keep going (with more than a little bit of help from you guys here!!!!) if you want, I can write you the steps I took for changing habits...things like using cinnamon instead of sugars, and recipes that will calm cravings- Huggzzz @Amson
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).