AnotherAmanda

2016BenPics_Fiddlesticks25092017

2016BenPics_Fiddlesticks25092017
AnotherAmanda, Sep 17, 2017
Description:
Sept 2016 Blog Template Challenge Fiddle-Dee-Dee Fiddlesticks Number 25
Journaling - It’s hard to believe how fast time can go when you’re so busy but one minute you were a tiny little baby barely smiling and the next thing we knew you were sitting up and trying to run around. Forget stopping to look around, you had things to do and places to go and off we went. What a crazy, crazy year. This year, you moved out of your bassinet and into the crib. You started babbling and toddling behind us. You discovered a love for sweet potatoes and beets. I wish I could say I remember every breath and moment but I was still in a new mommy haze at the beginning of the year and playing catch up the rest of the time. We had lots of visitors. Auntie Amy came out in February, followed by Auntie Melissa and Maddie, your older cousin in August, and MomMom came out for your 1st birthday party.
Fonts - Myriad Pro, Lansbury
Elements and Papers - This Year, This Life, Twinkle Twinkle
Styles - One Little Bird, Mommyish
    • IntenseMagic
      This is just such an adorable page!! I love the series of photos! It sure does go by in a blink, doesn't it. I love the different patterns you chose...all so perfect!
    • Meredith78
      Gorgeous page. I love your journaling!
    • gonewiththewind
      This is amazing review of the year. So precious and I love that huge numerical year!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Fiddle-Dee-Dee Designs
    Uploaded By:
    AnotherAmanda
    Date:
    Sep 17, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    670.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    900px
    Height:
    900px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).