2016_MOC 8-OneWord: Warrior.
MrsPeel, Jan 15, 2016
Description:
The word doesn't sound quiet as it does in Portuguese {guerreira} but after lots of thought, I decided to go for this as it is what my most loved, admired and dear friends of a life time call me.... I am trying to catch up MOC... you all are so inspiring, I have spent this last week just in awe of all your pages.... Now the M3 January is out (and rocking as usual!!!!!) I got inspired and this came together :) in my page, mainly Little Butterfly Wings Mixed Media Monthly January 2016 {Add Ons}: The Elements - The Papers - & The Paint. I also used Lynne Marie 's Add On: Tea Time Elements & a few items from the M3 January 2016 Main Kit. For the tittle I used the M3 Jan Main kit's Alpha, mixed with tow Alphas from Little Butterfly Wings: iScrapbook & It's Never Too late. Journaling font is Homemade Apple , The editor wont let me type so I ll try edit after posting .TFL!!!!

journaling reads
not sure the word sounds as fitting in English as it does in Portuguese, but the word kept coming into my thoughts when deciding which one, not of my own naming, but because I can hear the voices from the past all repeating this word and me, doubtful, hurting, thinking I wish I wasn't so much of, thing is, looking back into my life, it has been a kind of war, a battle from the day I was born.Having come into this world with medicine telling my parents I would never walk, going through so many years adapting to what it should have been, but having my parents faith going against all that was said to them and therefore getting me to have reached the almost impossible, it kinda sets the path for not giving up, battling the everyday &, in most succeeding, it becomes a thing one does not think through,something of the kind of driving a car riding a bicycle. it is in you, there is no much of a conscious action but the going through motions comes naturally. I have to admit I haven't got much to complain about, when I look at the overall , it is even a better way of going through life, a bit like decorating your house on a doing the DIY thing instead of paying tons of $$$ for others to do it ...even though at times you wish the battles weren't so many or so often, still, it is what it is and I have
found the cloud's silver lining most of the time too, so. yes I think I can wear the word own it, and do it happy to carry on. This "war" of life has given me so much, so great made me
learn adapt & survive, travel with a great passion & meeting
amazingly gifted brothers & sisters souls, skills I would 've
probably never if I did not need to battle that particular place
or moment, and looking bacl present & future are a blessing even if the surface seems to deny it and above all, has given me people without whom each & every battle wouldn't been
possible. Even when I am (quiet often lately) exhausted, low, sad and on the verge of the dreaded break down. I am every day being reminded of my many blessing, my strength & possibilities, and in the past few months I have learned some very valuable lessons and fir that, to those who teach me, I
am hugely grateful beyond words, as thanks to those, all my faith strengthens, all my hopes shine and each and every battle feels worth every minute. No matter how many more to come...

and this goes especially to you, my dear Krista....
chickypow, Lindzee, Liz and 2 others like this.
    • jenn mccabe
      aww. beautiful Cyn! journaling and you just go together. comes from your warm heart! love it!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • cla
      This looks amazing - LOVE the mixed alphabet title and how the layers evoke the feeling of everyday life, layers of things to make it through and to triumph over. Lovely journaling.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • amandac
      *GASP* this is STUNNING Cynthia - you are a warrior! And I am so amazed at your strength and determination in the face of your trials ... you are an amazing, creative and fabulous person! Thanks so much for playing along with the challenge .... your page is STELLAR!
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • Lindzee
      WOW! This is just amazing. This definitely describes the strength and commitment you show each day with becoming well and having a wonderful family with Sarita.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jagruti patel
      WOW! the clustering on this is amazing!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    153.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).