greenmother

2016_03 02

2016_03 02
greenmother, May 15, 2016
Description:
Keeping It Real Double Templates 1 by Scrapping with Liz
The Doctor Is In by Kristin Aagard
Fix Me Up, Doc by Kristin Aagard (retired)
KG One More Night (story font)
A Gentle Touch (rx font)
1942 Report (bracelet font)
KristinAagard likes this.
    • greenmother
      I almost didn't scrap these pics because they are so grainy (low light with my cell phone), but you scrap what you have, right?
    • angiekey
      You absolutely scrap what you have! Our kids won't care that the photos aren't perfect ... you've captured a very real moment and I know they'll be glad to have it. I really like the composition of your big photo on the left. There's something about the way you framed it, showing the whimsy of the fish decals against the big, scary MRI machine, and the child about to be slid in for testing. Cell phone camera or big DSLR, it's a great photo!
    • HeatherB
      The photos look just fine and I love the big photo on the left. And I really like the big title across the top of the page. Good page to remember this experience. Nice double pager!
    • KristinAagard
      I think the photos are great! I hope his recovery was quick! I love the large photo and the way you used the ID bracelet and the clipboard. <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Scrapping with Liz
    Uploaded By:
    greenmother
    Date:
    May 15, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    219.6 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    300px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).