3BluEyedBabies

2016 Year in Review

2016 Year in Review
3BluEyedBabies, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
I Want Candy Kit by Kristin Aagard
Templates: 2016 Calendar Cover freebie by Scrappin With Liz (altered!) & Fuss Free Freebie 127 by Fiddle-Dee-Dee (also altered)
Font: A Gentle Touch
Journaling Reads: Twenty-sixteen was a busy & fun year for the Goshert Family. In January we went to see the new Star Wars movie and record low temps dumped almost 3 feet of snow. February brought record cold temps & pretty flowers for Valentine's Day. In March, I turned 36 and Avery turned 12! Easter came in April with lots of goodies from the Easter Bunny.We finally got the kids' pictures taken for Spring. Baseball & softball kept us busy in the Spring & early Summer months. Daddy fell & sprained his foot causing him to miss work for a month. Avery was in the Lion King Jr. play at school. The Summer months we spent working in the garden & we hatched and released at least a dozen butterflies. Collin turned 9 and Austin 6. We spent many nights roasting marshmallows & chatting by the fire. We had a wonderful vacation to the Outer Banks in late Summer. Austin started 1st grade, Collin 4th, and Avery 7th. We went trick or treating through town with friends for Halloween. Daddy turned 37. Before we knew it, it was Christmas morning and there were cameras, a bike, and legos under the tree! Cheers to hoping 2017 brings health & happiness to all of us!
KristinAagard and ljonezy like this.
    • HeatherB
      What a great summary of 2016. Love that you used both journaling and photos to document your year. Wonderful page!
    • IntenseMagic
      Love the big 2016! Great photos and wonderful journaling!! Super page!
    • kirstiegai
      love how you have the snow photo at the top and then the summery beach at the bottom
    • JSmith84
      I love the contrast of the snowy photo at the top of the page with the beach at the bottom. Looks like it was a great year.
    • KristinAagard
      I love the journaling! Great photos! <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    3BluEyedBabies
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    226.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).