Mrivas

2016 Week 12 Right

2016 Week 12 Right
Mrivas, Mar 27, 2016
Description:
For Inspiration Challenge using quote (Some old fashioned things like...)
credits: (mostly March BYOC)
Block Party by Amber LaBau Designs
Cottage Chic by ForeverJoy Designs
24 Seven by Just Jaimee
Mintspirational Card 27 by Peppermint Creative
Pocket Pages by Gennifer Bursett
MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • MrsPeel
      gorgeous again!!! love following your story, your photography is always marvelous and the way you elegantly put the pieces together is just delightful.... Habichela con dulce? a que le llaman habichuelas? pensaba que era un vegetal tipo beans o como un frijol de algun tipo? parece banana en la foto, no? tus ninios hablan espaniol? not surprised Jay could freak with the bunny before...some of these characters are scary even for me LOL anyway, amazing pages, love seeing you around!!!!!!
      Mrivas likes this.
    • Mrivas
      Thank you Cynthia! :) Its a dessert Dominicans make from beans and its pureed and sweetened (my mom makes it, I dont know how to), what you see are cookies on top with the cross. Does look like bananas though. And unfortunately no, the kids dont speak spanish. I speak to them in spanish and they mostly understand but they dont want to speak it! :(
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    Mrivas
    Date:
    Mar 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    288.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).