fruitysuet

2016 The Sucky Bits (MOC5 day 2)

2016 The Sucky Bits (MOC5 day 2)
fruitysuet, Jan 2, 2017
Description:
Focus, Dearest Diary, Besotted, Honesty, Young at Heart, Stamped Alpha, Optimistic, Flip Book Fundamentals, Precious Moments, Grown in GB, A Winters Tale, Border Overlays, all by Dawn Inskip
Styles - dirty and distressed by Just Jaimee and distressed paint by Mommyish
Fonts Travelling Typewriter, DK Paradise Lost
dawninskip likes this.
    • michelepixels
      Great design! I like how you used the stamped frames. And I agree with what you wrote about current events!
    • jwalls39
      What an amazing page!!! Love the stamped frames!
    • HeatherB
      I like the way you summarized the year through its current events. I also like the little details, like "joker" next to Trump and the sad face. Hopefully 2017 will be better!
    • MrsGaramer
      I love the title, just love it. I love how scratchy and vintage it looks, perfect for your sentiments.
    • elseepe
      I love how you captured current events
    • dawninskip
      Gorgeous Suzanne <3
    • adriablack
      Stunning page! I love how you reflected on so much that is currently happening in both the world and at home. Love, love, love that center clustering around your title area, and the frames and stitching that you used to highlight the different events that you journaled about.
    • JSmith84
      Love your more somber take on the past year. The palette you chose really works with the tone of your journaling.
    • ziesenil
      great page! Love your comments! :)
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    fruitysuet
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.3 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).