Mama Shades

2016 - MOC Day 2 Challenge

2016 - MOC Day 2 Challenge
Mama Shades, Jan 15, 2017
Description:
I'm all about the "messy" layout - like I threw down pictures and they scattered across the page. This recap of my three kids throughout the year was created using Just Jaimee's January 2016 Storyteller Collection.
LoveItScrapIt and Tree City like this.
    • IntenseMagic
      I just love all those beautiful photos!! I really like the thrown down look :) The striped paper is awesome and I love the title work!! Welcome to the Pad, hope you're having fun with MOC!
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • ashleywb
      what a great series of photos! and beautifully scrapped.
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      High five, cause I'm all about the mess too. Now you can toss any of these gorgeous photos and it will be awesome. I'm checking rules to having too much cuteness. :bk
      Mama Shades likes this.
    • Mama Shades
      @AnneofAlamo awww, shucks! I think it's too much cuteness but I'm definitely biased! Thanks for checking it out :)
    • StefanieS
      fabulous, love seeing how much they grew through the year. Love the photo variety and smiles.
    • Mrivas
      So, so cute! This reminds me of a project I did of my kids in 2015 (one photo of them together every month). This is just a great series and all together on one page!
    • HeatherB
      Love the photos of all the kids together every month, what a great idea! And love the thrown down look to the design. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    Mama Shades
    Date:
    Jan 15, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    8.9 MB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    3600px
    Height:
    3600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).