PRD Bring on the Weekend Papers and Elements
Exercise Energize Elements
Sahlin Studio Love your body JC, Papers
Katie Aagard Healthy and Fit Elements
One Little Bird Character Study elements
Valerie Wibbens Sprinkles v43
MrsPeel and andastra like this.
    • Dalis
      I admire people that run but even more people that love to run. I despise it with all my heart. I got a bit better but then stopped running because of an injury and now I am back at square 1. I hate square ONE!
    • kaphelps
      Love the colors in your page & how you've layered the patterns - cute running shoes too :>)
    • MrsPeel
      such a lovely page and what a great idea to use a photo of the shoes!!!! gorgeous colors, love the cute elements you used, the take on the template is beautiful! I was born paralyzed and didn't walk until aged 5, then had a relatively normal life but was never able to push my femur heads too much, I would walk a lot and do lots of stuff doctors said I wouldn't...but running wasn't one of them... and now I have been on crutches for 13 years, but I do know that sensation you talk about, as I have friends who are runners.... lovely page and journaling!!!! Thanks so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    nfenchak
    Date:
    May 16, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    197 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    864px
    Height:
    864px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).