2016: Mary Berry's Little Lamb {we ate it!}
MrsPeel, Apr 1, 2016
Description:
another in joke, but this one some Brits may get? For the April Inspiration Challenge hosted by awesome Jenn aka jk703. If there is one thing that makes me happy all the way, is the fact that there is a LOT of laughter in this house...Sarita is a natural born comedienne, much better actress than I ever was, but not only on stage, at home she makes it - we make it- that any little situation can turn into laughter so delightful, is impossible to explain with words! here with NEW RELEASE on sale this weekend for the April's BYOC from Little Butterfly Wings: Joke's On You {Elements} Joke's On You {Papers} & Joke's On You {Journal Cards} (one is under the photo, the other I cut in pieces) The journaling font is from Heather Joyce: The Addie You can find all the pieces on sale this weekend, with buy more save more and designers individual offers through their newsletters!!!! TFL!!!
Ga_L, jk703 and Shivani like this.
    • Cristina
      Wow, this is awesome!! Love the Humpty Dumpty. :)
    • jk703
      Perfect kit you said - you were right! Laughter is a key to happiness! I love that you captured the happy on your page! The paint splatters are perfectly placed and I love the fun ellies - the Humpty Dumpty and the LIPS! Thank you so much for jumping along with me in my challenge! :beat
    • Ga_L
      Awesome ! Love the messy design with the brushes. The doodle of the egg is very cute
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 1, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    147.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).