MrsPeel

2016? Bring It On!!!!

2016? Bring It On!!!!
MrsPeel, Dec 13, 2015
Description:

LOve LOVE love LOVE the Planner Collection Monthly!!!!! this is a new collaboration from Pink Reptile Designs, Little Butterfly Wings, Just Jaimee, Amy Wolff & Allison Pennington and I\'m seriously in love with it!!! and you can get lots of Add Ons too HERE. thing is, I don\'t have much to plan, but trust me...the products are so amazing, including cut files and there is an amazing video by Jaimee to help you print of you have a Silhouette, here. I stick to scissors for the time being,but my printer run out of ink so IU went for a digital page so in love I am with this!!! I had to hold my enthusiasm or I would have used every sticker and every paper!!!!! you can use this for any page really, and it has SO much, so cute and gorgeous! Also here: Pink Reptile Designs: Stunning Stitches No 5. The photo is from December last year, when we just had come back from South America and we were very happy. Here I am praying for things to change so we can go back to being happy...after all, is Christmas and I believe in miracles!!!!!! LOL TFL!!!!
redplaid3 likes this.
    • Ga_L
      Great page Cynthia ! I Love how you used the planner kit for a classical page ! Love your design and all tiny details.
    • Keela
      Oh!!! Love this layout! I think I might need it. ;)
    • nachtmol
      Congratulations! Your layout has been featured on the GSO blog http://gallerystandouts.com/fingerpointing/ today!
    • DixieDoesPSP
      Congrats on GSO Cynthia!! You are so talented and we just cannot tell you enough but truly the best part about you is your kindness and your bubbly personality! So lucky to consider myself your friend and so happy to have gained the priviledge of meeting you through TLP!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Dec 13, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: