mnjenlittle

2016 12 21

2016 12 21
mnjenlittle, Jan 23, 2017
Description:
Brought to you by the walls! MOC day 23. I used Merry&Bright Christmas Favorites from Fiddle-dee-dee. The kit is a 2016 Storyteller collab from Just Jaimee and Anita Designs Holly.

1. Hey! That little boy is a pretty good helper! And good thing these Christmas cards are finally getting sent out!
2. Jen had a little Christmas treat at the Mall of America.
3. Those look like pretty neat gloves. Guess they were worn by Jen’s dad when he was an aviator in the Navy!
4. Christmas is getting close! They finished up the Lego figures from the countdown calendar.
5. Looks like their grandma arrived just in time to enjoy the Christmas celebrations!
MrsPeel and busywoman139 like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      So much fun on and you got it pegged to.
    • tjscraps
      Great layering, and I love your take on this challenge!
    • MrsPeel
      oh Jen.... I know I haven't had time to catch up with your gallery for quiet a while, this is always in the back of my mind.....but I know I come to this and my heart delights so so much!!!!!! love the bits you used, those stars lighten up the page, the photos are great - oh my am in love with the Santa & elves in the bottom left!!!- the whole thing is beautiful and the journaling has such a sweet tone and so much great info to keep the memory....as usual I love those shadows..... now more than ever I need to make time to catch up with your gallery...this is gorgeous, thanks so much for playing with us!!!!!!!!![​IMG]
    • mnjenlittle
      Oh my dear Cynthia! You are so sweet! Thank you so much for the nice comments. I have so missed you active around digiland. @MrsPeel
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I will write and we catch up properly after MOC is finished..I have been so ill, and life insists in throwing me stuff that is frustrating, but then God send me some angels and I keep going!!!!! :heartlub:heartlub:heartlub
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 5
    Uploaded By:
    mnjenlittle
    Date:
    Jan 23, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    198.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).