Ghislaine, Oct 6, 2018
Description:
Credits:
Kit: Mommyish Woodland Christmas
Template: All Things New by Scrapping with Liz
Font: Alako-Bold
MrsPeel and Tree City like this.
    • amien1
      Perfectly scrapped Christmas tree! Love that woodgrain paper!
      Ghislaine likes this.
    • bellbird
      So pretty! I love the central postcard & tucked in sparkly tree cluster on the left! (And it's lovely to see a non_autumn, non_halloween page in the gallery today! )
      Ghislaine likes this.
    • scrappin2girls
      This page is beautiful love the background paper too
      Ghislaine likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      so pretty - love your mix of PPs with the woodgrain & how the two trees flank your journaling! welcome!
    • MrsPeel
      hey Ghislaine!!!! so nice to meet you for the first time in the chat, you can be sure I wont be forgetting you (my memory is real bad apart from the age, I have some neuro trouble, but for some reason things that happen "live" are easier to stick in my mind!!!) Hope to see you at future chats scraps, and look forward to more pages of yours in the gallery!!!!! Not sure how long you have been around, as I haven't been scrapping for 3 months , my health took a bad turn and I had a computer crash, but never mind how long you have been, I am so glad to welcome you to The Lilypad's family!!! I'm sure the girls have already looked after you, but anything you need and think we can help you, give us a shout!!! this community is the most amazing scrap family in the whole of digi-land!!!
      The page is gorgeous!!!!!! Love the use of the wood, especially on the Christmas theme, gorgeous photo, beautiful patterns, love the delicate embellishment...beautiful all over!!!! not sure if you have heard about the Month of Challenges, or MOC as we call it...is an event in January every year, 1 challenge per day, AWESOME to be involved with.... of course there is the Monthly Challenges and we have chat scraps like yesterday that are an hour long during the month...look forward to seeing more of you!!!!!
      Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      Ghislaine likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    Ghislaine
    Date:
    Oct 6, 2018
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    51.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    400px
    Height:
    400px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).