mcurtt

2016-07_July-TLP-Brushes-&-Blending_web

2016-07_July-TLP-Brushes-&-Blending_web
mcurtt, Jul 8, 2016
Description:
A more innocent time, 10 days before 9/11 we were "vacationing" in downtown Chicago. My brothers and I were born and raised in the city, but getting a hotel off of Wacker Drive & seeing the sites with our spouses made for a fun week, until tragedy struck...

Credits: Kim Jensen - Adventure, Kristin Aagard - Smartphone. Paula Kesselring - Music, Paper Pack 1. Lynn Grieveson - Alphabetti. Just Jaimee - Countdown. Brush Freebie. More or Less. Nancy Rowe Janitz - Thrive.
MrsPeel likes this.
    • cfile
      Love this and so glad you all had a wonderful memory before that tragic day. I love the blending of the photo with the great coloring the brush work everything. Great job!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      oh Marilyn...you always capture my heart with your pages...this is a perfect blend (and I read the whole work you did=awesomeness!!!!!) the photo is intense and it becomes even more so when reading your memory of the trip... tragedy keeps going on and I sometimes wonder where is this world going.... still, this is what I love about art and scrapbooking: we can take a painful, tragic memory and turn it into the most beautiful gem...as this is!!!!! Thank you so much for playing with us!!!![​IMG]
      mcurtt likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Member Galleries
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Jul 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    207.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).