scrapfor5

2016-06-27-HelloSummer-TLP-web

2016-06-27-HelloSummer-TLP-web
scrapfor5, Jun 28, 2016
Description:
Playing in the pool yesterday. I still can't immerse my incision in water so I tanned and took pictures! :) I had an idea in my head about what I wanted and this is close but I may have to redo it. lol

Credits:

JustJaimee Friends background paper with Dawn Inskip's Farm Adventures Mask and and whole bunch of Jaimee's Storyteller's Paints and Mixed Media's all over it.
Sahlin Studio Doodled borders on the photos
Lynn Grieveson Added Interest mask
JustJaimee Currently Today Journal Card
Cluster consists of all JustJaimee stuff from various kits except some of the ribbons, those are from Mommyish TMC June Collection

Fonts: Just Realize & KG Ten Thousand Reasons

TFL!
    • jenn mccabe
      this is so cool! i love the look of the photo blended into the cardboard. and then the fun doodled frames for the photos. an unexpected pair ... but it looks so so good! love it!
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love the boys being pure boys, no just laying around the pool, no....battles fights armor and testosterone overdose! I love your pictures and hope you heal fast! and..............welcome to the Lily Pad!! love seeing your pages!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    scrapfor5
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    242.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).