mcurtt

2016-02_Feb-TLP-Random-MOC4_web

2016-02_Feb-TLP-Random-MOC4_web
mcurtt, Feb 27, 2016
Description:
Well, this one is obviously out of season, but it was a story I wanted to tell. Used the extraction with a twist technique from MOC4, day 10.

Credits: Just Jaimee - December 2013 Storyteller add-on. Mommyish - Olden Days. Paula Kesselring - Xmas and Crushed Gold. Quirky Hearts - M3 November 2014. Nancie Rowe Janitz - M3 October 2015. Lynne Marie - Mixed Media.
omuli likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      Oh, this is a darling page! And how cute that he loves to open presents. Smart dog!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • Karen
      Congratulations! Your fabulous layout has been spotlighted on the Lilypad Blog today! :)
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @Karen Thanks Karen! Much appreciated. :-)
      Karen likes this.
    • zippyoh
      So cute! I just love that title!
      mcurtt likes this.
    • BevG
      Adorable. Our Jackie is quite the lady and leaves things alone. However, if you leave a plastic water bottle within reach, it must be for her.
      mcurtt likes this.
    • mcurtt
      @BevG I forgot to mention that he didn't tear up much unless it was the trash left unattended. If he wasn't with us, we'd put a doggie gate up in the kitchen and have him have the run of the kitchen, hall and bathroom. But if we forgot to remove the trash, it was a no-brainer for him. The only other thing he LOVED to tear up were his presents. He'd always get a light in his eyes when birthdays and Christmas came around. We'd load him up with gifts just to laugh until we cried watching him unwrap.
      BevG likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Random Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    mcurtt
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    228.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    776px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).