MrsPeel

2015HereComesSanta

2015HereComesSanta
MrsPeel, Nov 11, 2016
Description:
2015 Here Comes Santa by Cynthia Taylor aka MrsPeel using digital scrapbooking products from The Lilypad-
**** From the super awesome NEW RELEASES on The Merry & Bright DYD 2016 super sale goes from today (11/11) to Monday!!! (11/14)
Come join us on a 30% OFF sale!!!!

The sale includes the 2016 Merry + Bright collection as well as all of our DYD products from Christmases past.
- You can see all available NEW products HERE-
In my page:
Lynn Grieveson:
Santa's Stockings Kit-
Glad Tidings Kit-
Merry Days Borders Strips.
(I actually started with one of the Glad Tiding Templates but adjusting to my photos the template got lost somewhere)
TFL!!!
    • jk703
      Just divine! You know this speaks to me with all the white! Wonderful cluster, and I love the photos! :beat

Off to add to Froggy Favs...
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      i fell in love with this when i saw it Cyn! so glad jenn gave it the attention it deserves! beautiful !
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      thank you Jenns!!!!!!! LOVEd making this (and all the others!!!!! this collections are so amazing I couldn't stop scrapping!!!) and thanks so so much for the Froggy!!!!! always an honor, especially coming from you girls!!!!!!!
    • Amson
      Found this in Froggy Favourites and so well deserved. I especially love the black brush work behind photos on right. Just balances everything perfectly.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      When I very first saw this in the private forum before the release, I wanted to leave a comment right then, but didn't want it to get lost when you moved your page over to the main gallery. I LOVE this! It's breathtaking. I LOVE the sparkle balanced perfectly with the white space. I love the warm colors in the photos. And that cluster of elements is PERFECT!! LOVE LOVE LOVE !!
    • LynnG
      This is just magnificent! So elegant yet also so fresh and eye-catching with the use of the closeups. You always make your photos shine
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Nov 11, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    163.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).