Lynnette

2015 week 48 - left side - MOC day 3

2015 week 48 - left side - MOC day 3
Lynnette, Jan 4, 2016
Description:
created with Viewpoint kit and journal cards by Sahlin Studio; MPM Viewpoint collection; lines from A New Day elements by Amber LaBau; Back to Basics v.2 page protectors by Gennifer Bursett
sahlink, unarose7 and krizo like this.
    • NancyBeck
      That winter sunset is amazing! Love the photo of your pies too!
    • jenn mccabe
      wow the photo of the Mts and snow is just gorgeous - what a view indeed! this is soft and lovely!
    • MelanieB
      Love your combination of black & white photos with colour photos! It's a nice effect! And I love how clean your pocket scrapbook pages are!
    • Karen
      Such a fabulous pocket page. I can totally tell the different places that you used the text spacing specific to each area and I LOVE it! Good for your kids trying artichokes too! I love 'em, but I'm not sure if my kids would or not. Maybe I should try!
    • Tiff
      I though, oh no, Lynette isn't doing MOC?? Then saw all the titles. Bravo for making them PL pages! I love your snowy photos!
    • Lynnette
      I'm trying @Tiff! I'm about four challenges behind so hopefully I can catch up. I've enjoyed seeing your pages too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Sahlin Studio
    Uploaded By:
    Lynnette
    Date:
    Jan 4, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    260.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    631px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).