MrsPeel

2015: Late Night

2015: Late Night
MrsPeel, Mar 5, 2016
Description:
once again, I thought I would be able to resist the BYOC but was impossible!!! gorgeous pieces from everyone!!!!All from the BYOC March: Little Butterfly Wings: I like it when It Rains Elements & I like it When It Rains Papers Kate Hadfield: Art Joodles Mixed Bag #3 Amy Wolff: Itsy Bitsy Alphas Vol 8 Forever Joy: Cottage Chic Elements- Just Jaimee: 24 Seven- Paula Kessselring: Watercolor Crush Mixed Media Elements - You can save this weekend with all the buy more save more!!! I didn't take the photo, it was a friend of Sarita's when they were out, need to ask for his name :) TFL!!!
LynnG and Ana.Paula like this.
    • Tree City
      Love the photo treatment! Another wonderful lo from you, my dearest!
    • dailydwelling
      I love your large BG photo and the treatment you used on it!!! I also love the way you placed the elements around the outside edges!
    • amien1
      I love how you blended that super cool large photo! So artistic & beautiful! :)
    • HeatherB
      Love the large photo in the background and how you blended it with the papers/brushwork. Absolutely gorgeous!
    • Keely~B
      sigh...so good! I love the moment captured, the graphic feel tied with the embellishments. Way cool.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Mar 5, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    158.7 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).