MrsPeel

2015: Giving it Up... [for longer than Lent]

2015: Giving it Up... [for longer than Lent]
MrsPeel, Feb 27, 2015
Description:

a bit of a moan about how I really need to change some things in life right now, mostly the food I eat, how I know exactly what to do, I know how damaging it can be not to take action and still...sometimes by seeing kit written down one can turn things around- Wth the amazing NEW RELEASE by Kate Hadfield:We Go together Like.... there is also a We Go Together Too- British version, as amazing- both all weekend on 20% OFF :) TFL!!!
    • jaye
      I hear you sister!!  Another amazingly done page Cyn, definitely jumps out from the gallery with the dark background, bright colours and big bold ampersand. 
    • NancyBeck
      So creative!  I just love how your mind works!
    • VickyD
      LOVE!!!!!!!
      Will power for sure xx

Love the way you seem to scrap so effortlessly on a black background! I seriously admire your artictic talents and eye for detail!
      Love the large &
      Love the Clusters
      Love the Red & Green circles for banned and go
      Love it all xx

Love you! xxxx

• scrapsandsass
      Fabulous. I love how you did all of your text and journaling. Genius! :)
    • HeatherB
      This is brilliant! Love the red + green circles for no and yes, the giving it up for more than lent title split in 2 directions, the groupings of food and the big ampersand. Fantastic page - so very creative!
    • Kate
      Fabulous composition and I LOVE the black background! Best of luck with your new healthy eating campaign too!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Feb 27, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: