MrsPeel

2015: Forty Gigs! {of pure happiness}

2015: Forty Gigs! {of pure happiness}
MrsPeel, Jun 28, 2015
Description:

40 Gb of true happiness waiting- The amount of space in memory cards she took (Sarita) to her Inter Railing trip- Funnily enough, as I was posting this she just called me to ask for advice about changing a train and going back to Poland which they loved, they are in Prague now. Another photo of her from when I can\'t get out of bed: sharing lunch - Love these of her. I made this from the Get It Scrapped class: Masterful Scrapbook Designs: Story Play: Powerful Forms of Journaling- As is one of the pages for Sarita's Inter Railing Trip Book, I needed some journaling which would define the pages, and as that is a challenge for me, I decided to have another go- I don\'t restrict myself to 6 words (which is the one I looked the most into) but for me (who fills entire pages with journaling) I think even these 10 is an achievement! For Kate Hadfield's June Blog Challenge- You still have until tomorrow to post your entry!!! Come get the Free template HERE You can win a $15 Gift Certificate for Kate's Store!!!! In my page, all by Kate Hadfield: Also Edgy Papers. Art Joodles: Mixed Bag #2. Weekend at Home kit. Me & My Marker Filler Cards. 110 in the Shade. Joodle Journalers 4. Also here: Little Butterfly Wings: As Time Goes By (the cork alpha) & the dymo "enjoy the ride is from Forever Joy: Tandem. Fonts from the Mammoth Bundle from Design Cuts last month- TFL!!!!!
    • NancyBeck
      She is so comfortable in front of the camera!  Darling page, Cynthia, love the brights on the black background!
    • HeatherB
      Love everything about this Cynthia! From the bright colours against the black background, to the use of Kate's fabulous doodles, and those wonderful photos of Sarita! I really like the journaling using the word arts, the different alphas, and the word bits. Everything is perfection!
    • Nemla
      I love that you used that bright green on the background mat, brave and it really works. One day I swear, I will sit down look at all your pages, and figure out just what magic it is you do ,to make them sing !
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kate Hadfield
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: