2015-favorites

2015-favorites
IntenseMagic, Dec 23, 2015
Description:
For the PRD Blog Challenge
Just My Type | Collab Bundle by Pink Reptile Designs and Etc. by Danyale
Template by Karen C. for the Blog Challenge
Fonts used: Snickles, Swirlesque, and Patient Paige
KellyM, elitka, EllenT and 4 others like this.
    • Celeste
      love the black and white with pops of red! great embellishing here. love it.
    • jenn mccabe
      I really love the way you did the title ... I love the choice of fonts (have to check them out) and the fact they are in 2 colors. Just awesome! love the sweet #s in red, the cute heart brackets, the bit of ribbon and the paper heart. Just so many cute, cute ellies! And the photo is pretty fab too! Thanks so much for playing, this is amazing!
    • EllenT
      Jan, I love the black stitched grid and the black trim at the bottom of your list. The red pops of color are perfect!
    • KellyM
      Love!!! Great picture!
    • mirjam
      what an eyecatching page Jan! Great photo and I love the black and white with all the red color pops. Great element placement and like Jenn I really LOVE your title work and choice of fonts plus the fact that you colored 'favorites' red. Great idea btw to use that journal card! Thanks so much for playing!!!
    • Danyale
      That boy - sigh, they are killing us growing up. Sweet photo Momma ♥
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pink Reptile Designs
    Uploaded By:
    IntenseMagic
    Date:
    Dec 23, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).