RebeccaH

2015 Christmas Eve Service

2015 Christmas Eve Service
RebeccaH, Nov 10, 2016
Description:
One of my favorite traditions and most meaningful moments of the season - the candlelight service on Christmas Eve.

The Sparkly Season Bundle (elements, papers, alpha) by Pink Reptile Designs
Pockets NO. 9 by Valorie Wibbens
MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      I don't think I have proper words to explain you the joy that is to me seeing you scrapping so much......you know I am 100% honest and I was a fan of yours from day one, I have missed you whilst you weren't scrapping so much and now, every one of these pages you have made just fills my heart with all that Christmas love that is all so healing to me.... I still have to think twice to the fact that I am now alongside with you in this team, and the amazing privilege that is having so many of you, so talented around here...
      This page is amazingly beautiful. I loved it when we lived in north east Brazil as the Church is the one the Jesuits built when they arrived in the 1500s to colonize... and candle light ser5vice is something that always makes me emotional;.... this page is awesome, YOU are awesome, I only have one problem: how am I to choose which page I will pick, of yours????!!!!!! LOL you really have so much talent! crazy wonderfully awesome!!!!!!!
      [​IMG]
      RebeccaH likes this.
    • RebeccaH
      @MrsPeel Cynthia, I wish everyone in the world would be even half as kind and encouraging to others as you are. You never fail to make me feel all warm and fuzzy! Thank you thank you, my friend.
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • MrsPeel
      You are a dear Rebecca...but every word I say to you, you deserve . I am not like this to everyone and I most certainly have my days in which I feel like a not a very good person (that happens a lot when I am driving LOL) but you deserve every word of praise... <3
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    DYD - Document Your December
    Uploaded By:
    RebeccaH
    Date:
    Nov 10, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    196.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    480px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).