MrsPeel

2014: Toronto: Tim Hortons

2014: Toronto: Tim Hortons
MrsPeel, Jun 29, 2016
Description:
Some of you know Sarita went to lead summer camp in Canada for 2 months in 2014 (she was one of the 6 selected from over 60 applicants!). Before they headed to Camp in North Ontario, they spent a few days in Toronto and she would regularly send me pics and called me (a lot more than I thought she would, I, of course, was over the moon) Used the super fab products on offer on SOSN 50% OFF which have been extended until tomorrow!!!! NEW RELEASE from Little Butterfly Wings: Oh Canada Borders & Flairs. Paula Kesselring: Ephemera #8 & City Maps 2 Papers - Allison Pennington: Built for Two Embellishments - All are half price until tomorrow!!! The journaling font is from Amber LaBau: Camijo in the Girl's Night Out Font Bundle- TFL!!!
paula kesselring and mirjam like this.
    • mommy2boyz
      So cool! Love the map background!
    • HeatherB
      Love this! Tim Hortons is such a staple of Canada - we get coffee and donuts almost every weekend as a treat for the boys (we get the coffee, they get the donuts). Love all the Canadian elements and the street map as a background. Wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 29, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    154.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).