MrsPeel

2014: This is {our home} W.a.S. 4

2014: This is {our home} W.a.S. 4
MrsPeel, Aug 9, 2014
Description:

For the We Are Story Tellers 4- The photo is of the view from the parking lot of the Finchley Road O2 Centre in London- For some reason we always end up there the day before travelling somewhere... and it was there that years ago we both realised how much London is home- The photo was taken from the outside tables of the Starbucks the day before Sarita travelled to Canada. Pink Reptile Designs: Silly, You+ Me=Fun & Take Note all collabs with Studio Basic- Pink Reptile Designs: More than Words- What I Like About You & We are Moving collab with Paula Kesselring- Mars & Venus collab with A. Pennington- Allison Pennington: Cliff Notes: Warm & Fuzzy - Cliff Notes: Lovey Dovey- 6 Hours of Freedom- & La Di Da- Amy Wolff: the Ultimate vacation- Gina Miller: Mash Up 3- Lynne Marie collab with V Pearce & Dido: Dakota Dreams- Kaye Winiecki: Fashion Doll- Sunkissed collab with Studio Basic- The Lilypad Collabs: Summer Loving & I\'ll Be There for You- I may have forgotten something but I think that's pretty much all! LOL Journaling Font is Soul Handwriting- TFL!
    • lizj
      Well, you totally nailed that!
    • ashleywb
      This is just so amazing.  the journaling is so poignant and yet funky with all the word art.  The perfect juxtoposition.  I think this is exactly what the challenge was all about.  Well done!!
    • kaphelps
      you are so. very. creative. &nbsp;Must be more like you when I grow up! <3&nbsp;
    • omuli
      Wow Cynthia, this is totally awesome! Great use of word strips, love your journaling here. Just wow!
    • karbolik
      gorgeous! I really love to use wordbits as journals. great layout!
    • katieFLapple
      This is amazing!&nbsp; Love how you used all the word snippets interwoven with your journaling!&nbsp; Jus perfect!
    • Katherine B
      This is absolutely UH! MAY! ZEENG!&nbsp;
    • HeatherB
      I love how amazing this is with the word strips in line with your journaling - so effective and adds such a funky dimension to your page. Love it!
    • scrappingramma
      holy moly girl you are a pure genius&nbsp; omgosh this is perfection.
      &nbsp;
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    We are Storytellers
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 9, 2014
    View Count:
    Comment Count: