MrsPeel

2014: Eu (Me)

2014: Eu (Me)
MrsPeel, Apr 6, 2015
Description:

December 2014- just out of bed and Sarita snapped this...I\'m getting old, but not all that bad for almost 57- me thinks LOL- At very last minute for the Polly Picks Challenge- LOVE Sarah's picks- HGD by Laurie Ann: Hand & Heart- Just Jaimee: Story Teller March 2014- Lynne Marie: Zest Journal Cards- Quirky Heart: Blank Watercolor Cards- Forever Joy: Storytellers Cot Outs- Little Butterfly Wings: Young at Heart- TFL!!!
    • carilyne
      Love! All the bright colors and clusters. And the hot flash comment -- Got me laughing. 
    • dvhoward
      Cynthia, I loved guesting with you too.  I'm going through withdrawal right now.  I love this layout.  I really like how you draped the banner, very original.  The crocheted flower is such a sweet touch.  The saying is RIGHT ON!!  Love the impromtu photo.
    • Karen
      I think you look fantastic for 57... you probably look younger than me at 40! Lol!  Love this page and that word art that says "it's a power surge" totally made me laugh.  Hee hee!  :)
    • Dalis
      I see this page and I immidiately think of you and how I imagine you all funky and full of this amazing energy.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Polly Picks Challenges
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 6, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: