MrsPeel

2014: Canada Toronto {Street Art}

2014: Canada Toronto {Street Art}
MrsPeel, Jun 30, 2016
Description:
SOSN has been extended to today!!! you can still get the products at 50% OFF today-
In my page NEW RELEASE on SOSN: Little Butterfly Wings: O' Canada Borders & Flairs- Allison Pennington : Build for Two Elements & Dymobets - you can also get the full kit: Built For Two- all are half price today!
Also here: Little Butterfly Wings: It's Never Too Late Alpha & a few elements - photo by Sarita, when she was in Toronto before going to lead Summer Camp. TFL!!!
LynnG and mirjam like this.
    • cfile
      beautiful! Love the large photo and all the blending here with the Canada border and flairs! I think Val made it especially for your pages of Sarita's trip! Love the faded mona lisa on the side of the building.. interesting!! Wonderful page Cynthia and thank you for sharing!- oh and your title is perfect.. Street Art! Love it!
    • HeatherB
      Love the large photo and your amazing blending. And I love the use of the Canada border and flairs. Sarita took such a great photo!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 30, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    141.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).