MrsPeel

2014: Buenos Aires Bus-

2014: Buenos Aires Bus-
MrsPeel, Apr 22, 2015
Description:

I changed a bit the instructions as the flowers in the middle looked ridiculous and I wanted to scrap these photos, plus the fact that I was late as I forgot....so at least I made it just in time :) great chat, great scrap!!! In my page: Little Butterfly Wings: Friends Forever Elements & Hip Hip Hooray- Pink Reptile Designs:Silly- Lynne Marie: Mellow and the paper which right now cant remember which kit came from- Sabrina Dupre" We are Storytellers- Clouds paper is from an old freebie- will come back to link- TFL!!!
    • dvhoward
      I LOVE the giant ampersand.  I couldn't make the scrap and your layout makes me more sorry than ever I missed it.
    • fruitysuet
      Great interpretation of the scrap instructions ... I struggled with the cluster in the middle too. The oversized ampersand here is a fab design feature.
    • jenn mccabe
      wow, your take on the challenge is fantastic! use of color is amazing! love the placement of every single detail ... the tucked in journaling, the hex cluster balancing the lower corner the quad of photos and i LOVE the placement of those flower clsuters. the red pops with the blue/white. gorgeous and into FF! 
    • scrapsandsass
      Wowza... that giant ampersand is just wonderful. And your clusters and everything else is fabulous as well. I wish I could have joined the scrap. Looks like it was a good one.
    • PLM
      Cynthia, this is fantastic!!!! Love the colors and the alive vibrant touch to the whole page!!!
      And your pictures look like pure fun!
    • andersm
      Fun photos and I LOVE all your details tucked into this layout!
    • JenEm
      What an AMAZING page!  Absolutely love the diagonal flow of this with the photos and oversized ampersand - so creative.  Love!  Congrats on a well-deserved Froggy Favorite (and into my favorites as well!) xo
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Speed Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 22, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: