MrsPeel

2013: Blue Plate Mondays

2013: Blue Plate Mondays
MrsPeel, Sep 13, 2013
    • KimJ
      Stunning, Cynthia! Love the use of color; the way the stringbats pop against the black is fabulous! And I just love that you did a page about a blue plate special! This rocks!
    • purlz76
      Cynthia, you always are able to use the stuff beautifully and tempt me to buy them.

I wud never hv thot to use the strings as as normal elements and stack them. Now you're giving me lots of ideas to use the Stringbats in my stash.
    • purlz76
      Cynthia, you always are able to use the stuff beautifully and tempt me to buy them.

I wud never hv thot to use the strings as as normal elements and stack them. Now you're giving me lots of ideas to use the Stringbats in my stash.
    • purlz76

• scrapsandsass
      Your page is gorgeous! We've just included it in a featured blog post at MSA today called "Hung Up on Stitches." http://www.myscrapbookart.com/blog/?p=3513

Pretty soon you're going to be sick of me gushing over this page. :giggle
    • MrsPeel
      LOL, never sick of having someone of your talent over my pages!!!!!! thanks so much Kim!!!!!!!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Sep 13, 2013
    View Count:
    Comment Count: