2012: Dream-
MrsPeel, Jun 28, 2017
Description:
**from the selected products 50% OFF- half price today only***
Lynne Marie : Day Dream Bundle

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Day-Dream-bundle.html
there is also a templates pack: Press Play #3
https://the-lilypad.com/store/Press-Play-03.html
though in this page (which is an old one I made in 2014) I used a template from Little Green Frog Designs: Patched Up (retired)

The photo is part of a shoot my daughter Sarita did for her final piece for the GCSE Photography in 2012- Inspired on The Ballerina Project, initially shoot in NYC- USA- She took her ballet friend Georgia to the South Bank here in London and this is one of the many amazing images she took - She got an A star for her work :)

I used Day Dream Bundle and the Press Play #3 Templates in this page here:
[​IMG]
These are ALL half price TODAY ONLY!!!
TFL!!!
    • Lynne-Marie
      This layout is my Froggy Favorite pick today!!  Absolutely brilliant!!

• MelanieB
      Everything about this is STUNNING! Gorgeous photo!
    • HeatherB
      Wow - totally deserved of the Froggy Favourite. I love the way you added papers into this photo. Sarita took an amazing photo and you scrapped it beautifully! (and way to rock the gallery, by the way, you've got so many FF recently!)
    • Nemla
      Beoynd great, what a fantastic scrap. Have pinned it on my pinterest board, hope you dont mind, if you do I will remove it.
    • rfeewjlj
      Um, this page is totally AWESOME!!!  Love everything you did here - so so cool!
    • ashleywb
      oh my word, this is amazing.  your pages are always so creative and unique to you!  love it!!
    • buzinettescrap
      this layout is absolutlye perfect Cynthia!!!!! i love this picture too! You are a talented ladies: your daughter and YOU!!!!
    • VickyD
      You my beautiful sister are a creative genius!!! Love the photo (Well done Sarita) and absolutely love the extraction and the paper "road"

Stunning!!!!
    • karen perry
      Omg this is totally amazing how creative 
    • pbrooks
      This is simply gorgeous. If it wasn't already a "Froggy Fav," I would be posting it. I love the black and white photo with the pops of color.
      Your daughter is so talented, such a fantastic photo! 
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Jun 28, 2017
    View Count:
    Comment Count: