2011: Us
MrsPeel, Apr 8, 2016
Description:
Two super amazing NEW RELEASES on sale this weekend!!! Kit from Etc by Danyale: Chapter 3 : Being Me which is part of the full collection: Etc by Danyale: lifetime Stories Bundle which is on sale this weekend too (and I also used couple of bits from in my page) and also another superb NEW RELEASE from Fiddle Dee Dee Designs: Stay Focused {Dressed Up} Templates. There is also a version of these Templates : Stay Focused {Dressed Down} Templates if you love more the blank space/clean & simple style and they are also on sale this weekend! I will make a separate page for the journaling. I was encouraged by Kimberley aka enjoyyourpix's post in the forum about advancing on our chronological scrapping, and realized I had never scrapped these even though I do remember well the day....we were parked across the road from the Odeon cinema waiting to go in, remember exactly when taking these!!! Remember all these awesome NEW RELEASES are on sale this weekend!!!! TFL!!!!
gonewiththewind and Ana.Paula like this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      oh my gosh, your photo treatment of the cinema is pure awesome!
    • ArmyGrl
      This is an awesome LO! totally digging' that big photo in the background and the adorable elements in the foreground.
    • alannabanana
      This is just so cool Cynth, love love the photo treatment and fun photos of you and Sarita.
    • HeatherB
      Love the cool effect of the background paper and then the inset photos of you + Sarita having fun together. This is wonderful!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 8, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    175.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).