MrsPeel

2010_52nd Birthday

2010_52nd Birthday
MrsPeel, Aug 17, 2016
Description:
from the awesome offers on SOSN 50% OFF all day today only! Lynne Marie: Heroic Elements M3
Heroic Papers- M3
& Heroic Storyboards -M3
Dawn Inskip : It Was Worth it Kit
It Was Worth it Arty Papers & Tags
It Was Worth it Doodled Alpha
ALL are half price today only!!!!

Photos are from my 52nd birthday in 2010. One of my God Daughters was staying with us for a few months, and together with Sarita they put together a surprise party just for us, it was great, and I spent most of the day on the phone or Skype to the friends & family. That evening we went to Belgo to eat muscles & fries, the manager (who knew us well) sent a free shots round to the table...we had a great day :)
I LOVE the story boards from Lynne Marie (I love all she does but ykwim) and I love the page I made last year...I could make it again, as her bedroom is as bad or worse now LOL!!! That page is here if you are interested :) (you can click on the image)

[​IMG]

TFL!!!
laluna likes this.
    • jenn mccabe
      they are such fun templates ... i love both pages ... but mostly i love how these templates invite so much personality into the pages ... which you did (and always do) so well! xoxo
      MrsPeel likes this.
    • HeatherB
      This is such a fun template and the photos are fabulous! You really make these your own and I love your use of patterned papers. Wonderful page!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 17, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    138.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).