bestcee

2010-Sept-Unexpected-Wedding-copy

2010-Sept-Unexpected-Wedding-copy
bestcee, Feb 1, 2020
Description:
Fiddle Dee Dee Designs Fiddlesticks Number 61 Template https://the-lilypad.com/store/Fiddlesticks-Number-61-Digital-Scrapbook-Template.html
Forever Joy Nantucket Page Kit https://the-lilypad.com/store/NANTUCKET-Page-Kit.html
    • Joan K
      Nice layout. How fun that you could be the unexpected witnesses to this wedding!! Have you kept in touch with them since?
    • bestcee
      @Joan K nope! Never saw them again. It was a weird and slightly uncomfortable situation. New parents with a 6 month old baby approached by strangers on a deserted beach ... It felt horror movie at the moment! :giggle but later, we realized it was quite sweet and we were glad we were in the right place at the right time.
      Joan K likes this.
    • fruitysuet
      Oh my, what a story! I love that you recorded it.
      bestcee likes this.
    • zinzilah
      Looks like a place I once visited in a different century (1992), lighthouse in Ogunquit. Now I will wonder if it was. I only saw it once back then, could be wrong. I loved the place though, would be very romantic for a wedding, and wonderful that you got to share in their love story, even if it did seem dodgy at the time :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • QuiltyMom
      I love this! We were at an unexpected wedding last year! My BiL & his girlfriend of 15 years surprised us all with an impromptu (but well-planned) wedding the day of their son's "graduation" from elementary school. It was perfect because it suited them well!
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @zinzilah Oh my gosh! You have a great eye! It is the Nubble Lighthouse in Ogunquit, Maine. It is a beautiful place, even on a windy day.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee I got a little lighthouse nearby in its likeness and used it on a Christmas tree every year or almost, so I guess I have had help :) And it was my first visit abroad, so I remember all quite vividly.
      bestcee likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      I am tickled at the impromptu witness and even more delighted at zinzilah and you having a place in time cross...just amazing!
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @AnneofAlamo So random too! It's not one of the more visited lighthouses.
    • zinzilah
      @bestcee @AnneofAlamo just posting pages which were truly brought out of obscurity thanks to this page. Big hugs, so glad I found the photos, too.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Feb 1, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    241.9 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).