bestcee

2010-Sept-Harvard-Square-copy

2010-Sept-Harvard-Square-copy
    • CharlotteM
      such a harmoniously designed and beautiful page!
      bestcee likes this.
    • cfile
      Love your grid here Courtney along with those wonderful photos. I love the way you did the journaling too to make it stand out with some of the photo landmark names reflected in bold. I love the map shape under the Town name. It makes for a great way to ddo a title. Great page!
      bestcee likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Awesome inspiration for the grid challenge. I adore that quote...all those who wander are not lost. Then, the title over the map and certain pops of bold lettering in your journaling...BRAVO! Instead of a grid challenge, this could be a scraplift challenge :-).
      bestcee likes this.
    • Genniejoy
      I love this page, Think I'm scraplifting, is that allowed? It's just so balanced, but tells a story in a fun way. Travel pics are hard to scrap sometimes and you've done a great job with these!
      bestcee likes this.
    • umyesh
      I love your little location tags and how your bolded the locations in your journaling! The title over the state is so perfect. Looking forward to playing along with your challenge! Thanks for hosting :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • bestcee
      @Genniejoy scraplifting is always allowed! Thank you!
      Genniejoy likes this.
    • juljul13
      This is just so pretty. I love the names of the places box. So fun!
      bestcee likes this.
    • designbylime
      It's an awesome page and I love how you used wordarts too. I've some ideas now for a Barcelona page :)
      bestcee likes this.
    • Angela Toucan
      Lovely set of photos
      bestcee likes this.
    • Amson
      I love your balance of journalling and photos in this grid.
      bestcee likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    bestcee
    Date:
    Jan 3, 2019
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    240.2 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).