MrsPeel

2009: Happy Birthday 2 ME!!! _Left

2009: Happy Birthday 2 ME!!! _Left
MrsPeel, May 6, 2016
Description:
Kristin Aagard: Celebrate Elements & Celebrate Papers , her amazing parts for the BYOC NEW RELEASES TODAY!!!!! As I imagine you guessed by the tittle, I am going back trying to scrap past years in a way that I can then print the books (at some point, when we have money! LOL) This wasn't exactly my birthday but as we were in the other end of the world with my parents and brother and family, my mum insisted we celebrate it. Love it when we can be all the family together!!! I started this as a single page, but the so many gorgeous elements, so many photos to match with them...I thought I go bigger... and so scrapped the Style Challenge for HeatherB this month which is double pagers! I am writing a blog post about double pagers which will be ready soon after iNSD is finished! Remember the whole store is 30% OFF for iNSD!!!TFL!!!
[​IMG]
scrapsandsass likes this.
    • pbrooks
      Great layout, it looks like a birthday layout. Love the colors and the elements you chose.
    • Saar
      I love this one too. Great photos and title. Beautiful 2 page spread!
    • scrapsandsass
      Yay for so much goodness that it couldn't be contained on only one page!!!! this is a gorgeous spread, and I love seeing you be celebrated because you definitely deserve it!
    • Katherine B
      Love this two page spread!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    May 6, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    132.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).