MrsPeel

2006Vacation

2006Vacation
MrsPeel, Aug 19, 2016
Description:
There are so many awesome new releases today and on sale all weekend!!!! There is also a super project from Sahlin Studio & Brit-ish Designs: Project Mouse: (World) Bundle it is amazing and you can find so many countries I could have scrapped for 4 days!!!!
You can also get the Project Mouse (World) Card Bundle
or get the separate countries-
In this page (as there are more coming!) I used:
Project Mouse (World): United Kingdom
& Project Mouse : (World) : France
You can Check them all here-

We had been to Paris earlier in the year when we took my mum (she was here for a few months for what would be the last operation in my hips) as a surprise 70th birthday (it seems like it was yesterday, she is 80 now!!!!) and discovering how convenient it was to travel Eurostar, we went to EuroDisney with Sarita aged 10! The top photo, not sure if you can see, but is a piece of the Big Ben there, taken on the train in movement as soon as we left the station which was in Waterloo at the time...it is now in St Pancras just a 5/10 minutes drive from us.... oh if we could go back there!!!!
Remember all these products are on sale the whole weekend! TFL!!!
    • kathleen
      Wow, perfect use of these two kits, I love it! Such a cool design too. The EuroDisney trip sounds incredible. I'd love to do that some day!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Pollywog Team Layouts
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Aug 19, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    188.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).