zinzilah

200404_covid

200404_covid
zinzilah, Apr 4, 2020
Description:
Lynn Grieveson - Now is the time, A.Labau Wonderful you, NBK Art crush No 26, Micheline Lincoln - Colourwashed, Paislee In this together, Soco - one day at a time
Dalis and justPattyAnne like this.
    • norton94
      I love the whole page bg photo! I love how you documented the day of this fast moving story. It seems each day is an eternity there is so much happening. Your journaling is so perfectly balanced
      zinzilah likes this.
    • flowersgal
      so glad to see a layout with such balance between the bad news and the blessings that we still have available to us. You do, indeed, live in a beautiful place if the large photo is your home area. Thanks for sharing with us.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • HeatherB
      Wow, the statistics are so stark and unsettling but you balance this nicely with the journaling about your blessings. Your photo is gorgeous, you must be lucky to live in such beauty. Great page for the journaling challenge!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • bellbird
      you did a great job documenting so much of the rapid changing news and your own personal experiences - glad you included those blessings and you summarised it all so well!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Karen
      Wow! This is amazing... you have such a great list of things to document along the edge and the map added on the top. I love the photo you've used for the background to give a great sense of peace even through this pandemic.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      I like the juxtaposition between much negative news and the positives in your life. Like you, I am thankful for my blessings and realize how little it takes for my husband and I to be happy.
      zinzilah likes this.
    • Dalis
      Is this your amazing view? oh wow! I want to come visit once all this goes away! IT is gorgeous and I have to agree with Lisa, the contrast of THAT view and the news you are reporting is eye popping~
      zinzilah likes this.
    • cfile
      Gorgeous photo Olga and great job on the "tick-tock" so sorry we have to scrap this but sometimes to scrap it is to help cope with what is going on... this is fantastic re composition and detail. Congrats on the POP!!! Well done my friend!
      zinzilah likes this.
    • zinzilah
    • SeattleSheri
      Congrats on Pride of the Pad! Such a wonderful page. I love how you added the timeline of events over the big photo background.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    zinzilah
    Date:
    Apr 4, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    734 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).