Description:
Studio Basic_Here And Now_Alpha
rachel jefferies - sbasic _ here and now
Rachel jefferies - all about him
Kim Jensen _ Perforated Alpha
pink reptile designs _ Worn Treasures_vol01
soco_imagine (flower)
Mommyish - Stylin' #187 - Plastic Pocket Styles

journaling : Angel, my first baby... my first great love, was that the right decision? I was 22 when you were born. I was young, I didn’t have a job or an apartment. I met your biological father a few months before your conception but the urge to be a mom was so present in my head and in my heart that it didn’t stop me, I decided to do everything to become one. When the blood test revealed that I was pregnant I was so happy! My dream was going to come true, I was going to become MOM!
After a few weeks, as Christmas approached, I started to lose blood, I thought I’d lose you. But thank God you hung on! I had to lie down for several months to avoid any risk! The relationship with your father became very complicated and we ended up separating. He was no longer present in our life at all. He disappeared overnight.
I continued my pregnancy alone, supported by your Granny. You were born on August 16, 2003 and despite all the pitfalls along this pregnancy, when I saw your little face the very first time I had no doubt... I had made the right decision.
Today, when I see the young man you’ve become, becoming a mom is the best thing that’s ever happened to me.
chastml likes this.
    • Marilyn
      Love all the titlework and the birth/now pix with that frame that curls up. Nice work.
      angels likes this.
    • EHStudios
      Gorgeous design! I'm so happy you didn't regret a bit of him! I feel your love here! Great LO!
      angels likes this.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Month of Challenges 8
    Uploaded By:
    angels
    Date:
    Jan 18, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    370.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    800px
    Height:
    800px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).