MrsPeel

2001: Adorable baby-

2001: Adorable baby-
MrsPeel, Apr 19, 2015
Description:

Sarita was 5- photo I took of her sitting on the window seal when we just came back from living in Brazil and started getting her bedroom decorated (all with charity/second hand shops stuff and sales paints) There is a story to this porcelain doll, too long to type here but this is the one that started Sarita's collection- She always wanted me to get her one, since she was 2 she was in love with porcelain dolls- She has almost 50- but in 2012 we packed them away as she wanted a more grown up bedroom. I had forgotten I made a page for the BYOC Challenge and made this, I love this photo of hers and reminds me of a very difficult time which we overcame together- Quirky Heart: Oh Baby Elements- One Little Bird: Poscript Elements & Papers- Pink Reptile Designs: Accident Prone Elements & Accident Prone Alpha- Amy Wolff: Pixie Dust Elements- Lynne Marie: Up Elements, Little Butterfly Wings : Hip Hip Hooray Elements- Kim Jensen: Plastic Cliptastic 3: Easter- & Bloomin\' Pleated- TFL!!!
    • Hanazana1
      Such a beautiful photo and story!! Love how you decorated the pic with flowers etc.!!
    • bderby
      This really is a beautiful photo and story. I love the processing on the photo.
    • zinzilah
      she is so young and adorable! Wonderful smile, so sincere, and the size of her almost comparable to a doll. Love the look into the past in your page
    • AnneofAlamo
      I love how you made the page seem like a window too..a glimpse back in time. Bittersweet to scrap the young pictures for my, I sometimes cry happy tears for those times? Do you my friend get weepy remembering Little Sarita?
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    BYOC Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    MrsPeel
    Date:
    Apr 19, 2015
    View Count:
    Comment Count: