marijke

20-12_Kim Jensen Challenge

20-12_Kim Jensen Challenge
marijke, Dec 10, 2020
Description:
Kim Jensen Designs December Challenge
https://the-lilypad.com/forum/threads/kim-jensen-designs-december-challenge.74390/

Places I want to see .. but this will always be a dream ... (I don't have the money to make those travels ...)

KimJensen_MeRightNow
lgrieveson_the_journey template
photos: pixabay
Thanks for looking
    • cookingmylife
      Well I haven't been to any of these but just one concentration camp in Germany was chilling enough. Maybe 2021 will bring one of these for you!
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Lovely page and interesting wish list. I have been to Yellowstone and to Dachau, a concentration camp in Germany. Yellowstone causes one to stand in wonder at the beauty of God's creation while Dachau has one wondering how depraved humans can actually be in their inhumanity to others. Lessons to be learned in each.
      marijke likes this.
    • CharlotteM
      wonderful page with all the desired travel destinations
      ... I also have some dream goals, but ......
      marijke likes this.
    • KimJ
      Wonderful page! I love your list and the photo for each point. I visited Yellowstone as a kid, but only have a few vague memories of the trip. Terrific use of the template, and the way you created the number buttons is a great touch!
    • garrynkim
      Love your color coordination! Great bucket list and I agree with your choices (although I've been to Yellowstone a couple of times, I'd go back again in a heartbeat!) Great take on the challenge.
    • Angela Toucan
      I hope you get to visit these places. Great way to list your dreams.
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Kim Jensen
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Dec 10, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    232.1 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).