cookingmylife

20-12-Journaling-B 2020

20-12-Journaling-B 2020
cookingmylife, Dec 17, 2020
Description:
sahindesigns - C'est Noël Elements, Papers

2020 has been a year that was nothing like I had imagined it would be. Dick was ‘over’ his cancer & early February had us planning a trip to Italy. That visit to the Travel Expo was the last place we even went this year.I did learn a lot of things. We two could mostly manage to be in the same house all year long, as long as we continued our normal routine of being one floor apart in our own offices. I learned that while he attempted to get groceries, his tries with Peapod were not useful. We managed as long as I was the one risking grocery stores. We both ended up reading & reading zillions of books but never the same ones. No change there. I watched a many many tv series at night by myself & enjoyed that me-time. What I longed for was live interaction with my friends. Hugs. I knew I was a tactile person & without that I made do with Zoom & texts.

I also learned that I could adjust to the challenges without getting depressed. Only twice did the sadness really hit me. I miss my adult children dearly & had to watch a longterm close friend have a very quick diagnosis, decline & death this Christmas. I’ve truly learned what sadness is.

Thanks for looking!
FarrahJobling likes this.
  • There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Journaling Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Dec 17, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    250.8 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).