marijke

20-04_TLP_April-STYLE-challenge-copy

20-04_TLP_April-STYLE-challenge-copy
    • Angela Toucan
      lovely set of photos and a gorgeous choice of clean colours for the background with the clean lines of the template
      marijke likes this.
    • ArmyGrl
      Beautiful! There is something about the blues, bright white, mixed with the color of stones is that both bright and soothing. Your layout is peaceful.
      marijke likes this.
    • flowersgal
      Such an interesting piece of information you gave us about this very special place. I'd love to go there. Your layout reflects the beauty and calm of the place.
      marijke likes this.
    • michele hillam
      Such calming photos and a great page....I can almost hear the water!
      marijke likes this.
    • LynnG
      Oh this is so beautiful. Stunning photos and gorgeous colours. (I was supposed to be in Greece in June ...)
      marijke likes this.
    • marijke
      @LynnG thank you for your sweet words ... so sorry that you can't go to Greece ... I keep my fingers crossed for us in September ... but I don't think it will work this year
    • StefanieS
      Awesome photos as always, love the way you kept the horizon constant throughout the photos and the layout design, delights my OCD heart.
      marijke likes this.
    • mcurtt
      Oh, I want to go here! This is just stunning!!!
      marijke likes this.
    • AnneofAlamo
      Breathtaking photos and wow to the focus! brilliant! I appreciate you playing along with me!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Style Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    marijke
    Date:
    Apr 12, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    234 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).