cookingmylife

20-02-TLP-Photography

20-02-TLP-Photography
cookingmylife, Feb 6, 2020
Description:
Fun to do this one. When I saw the b&w photo of my dh, I said...Smile! he does forget it seems. :cornfused So I added that one!

Keeping Lotus occupied while she waited for her mouth to heal wasn’t the easiest. There was always her phone but... Then we thought of the puzzles I bought at the charity shop. They zoomed through all 500 pieces in a short time. We celebrated with dinner at Chris’s where she was able to eat real food again!

APennington_OriginStory_Heart (2)
Soco_Cards&WordsNo7 (also free template for April 2019 challenge)
prd_fancyneutrals_pp_07
rebecca_BrightFuture_PaperBasic1
Soco_StartingBlocksVol1_02 (mask)
soco_toothlessgrin_pp05
soco_toothlessgrin_smile
vw_MakeASticker
Fonts: Anthology, Prestige Elite

Thanks for looking!
    • AnneofAlamo
      yeah to mouth feeling better and oh puzzles are always the best time passer ever! Great idea! love that end smile photo so much!
    • bellbird
      you guys are my kinda people! sounds like great screen-free entertainment & fun, well-deserved celebration at the end!
    • marijke
      Awesome page ... love your photos ... great idea with the cropped photo and the mix with the B&W.. Also love the blended photo in the background!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Photography Challenge
    Uploaded By:
    cookingmylife
    Date:
    Feb 6, 2020
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    247.5 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    700px
    Height:
    700px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).