barbaraj

#2 List

#2 List
barbaraj, Jan 2, 2016
Description:
Storyteller 2016 January Collection by Just Jaimee
lvancura and PLM like this.
    • KAPOH
      GREAT LIST!!!!!!! Love all the cute elements, too.
    • Heather91
      LOL This made me laugh, thinking all your clocks are wrong since May and as someone who works in a library...tsk tsk on your overdue books :P
      Great LO! Love it.
    • Arumrose
      I guess you had a lot of things to do for today and hope you succeed in making some... great kit
    • LoveItScrapIt
      Why do you have 3 months of laundry EEK!!! Love the list and the fun bear!
    • PLM
      Hihi 3 months of laundry..... I would go nuts!!!!
      Great funny page, you made smile.
    • SirScrapalot
      So funny! Nice approach to the challenge!
    • zenjen
      This is too awesome! (as I sit here seriously writing my resolutions down, lol)
    • jenn mccabe
      this is hilarious! i love your sense of humor! just awesome and FUN! love the list and the trio of stars/circles above your list! :)
    • bellbird
      u will be so busy! love the tone and fun here, perfect kit and element choices to go with ur list!
    • bjthomas
      Hahaha :) LOVE this tongue-in-cheek list. You sound like someone I'd really love hanging out with! Thanks for your honesty... I would probably have a list quite similar, if I was ever brave enough to actually document it!
    There are no comments to display.
  • Category:
    Lilypad Challenges & Scraps
    Uploaded By:
    barbaraj
    Date:
    Jan 2, 2016
    View Count:
    Comment Count:

EXIF Data

File Size:
    119.4 KB
    Mime Type:
    image/jpeg
    Width:
    600px
    Height:
    600px

Note: EXIF data is stored on valid file types when a photo is uploaded. The photo may have been manipulated since upload (rotated, flipped, cropped etc).